Weekly rates available
Check in at 4:00pm
Check out at 10:00am
Call The Keeter Center at 417-239-1900 for more information.
The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, pet-free facility, as well as a learning laboratory for the College's educational program, and is operated under the same Vision, Mission, Goals and expectations as the College.
- Master suite features a king size bed, wood burning fireplace, 50" flat screen television, robes, and a walk-in shower,
- Guest suite features a king size bed, 50" flat screen television, robes, and a shower,
- Loft suite has a curved staircase leading to the queen size bedroom with secret door to the "crows nest" for roof views,
- Custom kitchen is equipped with all the comforts of home including granite countertops, hammered copper sink, and knotty alder cabinets,
- Enjoy dining in the bay window on the remarkable custom built 70" table designed with cypress wood native to the Ozarks,
- The main living area features leather furniture with queen-size sofa sleeper, wood burning fireplace, 60" flat screen television, surround sound system with outdoor speakers and Bluetooth availability,
- The spiral staircase takes you to the lower level of the cabin, where you will be greeted by a living area with queen-size sofa sleeper and dining area, kitchenette with mini refrigerator and microwave. Spa bath features a waterfall shower that is hewn from the bluff wall and a sauna,
- Outside, enjoy the custom hot tub, built into the side of the bluff, and fascinating views from 2 levels. Gas grill and utensils provided,
- Complimentary cable television, Wi-Fi internet, I-Pad available,
- Made-to-order breakfast available by reservation in Dobyns Dining Room at The Keeter Center.