Our renowned, world-class service, provided by College of the Ozarks students, brings a fresh approach to enjoying our farm-to-table cuisine. Enjoy an array of flavorful menu selections and campus-produced specialty groceries, offered for convenient, curbside pickup. Perfect for a family dinner, special celebration, sweet treat, and your weekly grocery list, our to-go online ordering and curbside pickup is as simple as one, two, three. For the safety of our students and guests, masks are required during pickup.
Order your favorite selections online.
Arrive and park in a designated curbside parking space.
Receive contactless delivery of your order at your vehicle.
Special Curbside Winter Hours:
In observance of our winter break, The Keeter Center is closed January 3rd through the 19th. We look forward to serving you soon.
We are offering the following services curbside:
- Specialty Groceries: our very best campus products: milk, meats, fruit spreads, and Edwards Mill products.
- Coffee Shop: signature lattes, espresso, and more delectable drinks.
- Bakery Goods: baked-fresh daily from our pastry chefs.
- Homemade Ice Cream: premium ice cream from the College Creamery. Available by the cup or by the pint.
- Dobyns Dining Room: full menu selections of appetizers, soups and salads, entrees, and desserts by the slice.
- Advanced Desserts and Pastries: a selection of our finest confectionery items including anniversary, celebratory, and birthday cakes, cookies by the dozen, and other sweet delights. Please note that these items require a 48-hour notice order by calling 417.690.2146.
For questions or assistance with your order, please call 417.690.2146.
Curbside service will offer:
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Baked goods and specialty coffee drinks
- Home-made ice cream
- Select groceries and student-made products
- 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Enjoy our fresh, farm-to-fork menu offerings