Visit the Skyline Business suite at The Keeter Center in Branson, MO. This is an interior room with no windows. Suite includes kitchenette, bedroom with two queen beds, large bathroom, pull-out bed in living area, and multi-use dining Table.
The Keeter Center is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and pet-free facility.
- Check In is 3:00 pm (Group Check In is 4:00 pm)
- Check Out is 11:00 am
- Must be 21 years of age to book a Lodge Suite
- 72 hour cancellation required
- Wheelchair accessible room available
Other Suites: Presidential Suites Loft Suites
Accommodates up to six people.
This is an interior room with no windows.
This Branson suite includes:
- Multi-use Dining Table for Meeting Area with 42” TV
- 1.5 Baths (Main Bath has Shower)
- Complimentary Cold Drinks upon arrival
- Complimentary Student-made Amenities
- 42" Flat Screen Television in Living Room and Bedroom
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- DVD's/Board Games available at Front Desk
- In-room Continental Breakfast with upgrade options
- Signature Turndown Service Featuring Fresh Cookies and Milk
- Towel Warmer
- Hard Work U. Robes
- Ultimate Sleep Machine
- Infant Beds available
- Weekday Newspaper (USA Today)
- Room Service (Limited Hours)
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Ironing Boards and Irons
- Coffee Maker
The College of the Ozarks is a religious, non-profit, educational institution. The Vision of College of the Ozarks is to develop citizens of Christ-like character who are well-educated,
hard-working and patriotic. The College focuses on developing young men and women in accordance with biblical teaching, including traditional notions of family, marriage, and sexuality.
In keeping with the College’s Vision, Mission, and Goals, all events and the conduct of patrons must reflect the expectations of the College as expressed in this paragraph, in the
College Catalog, and in the faculty, staff, and student handbooks. The College reserves the right to prohibit events and not extend services to persons or groups that are inconsistent
with the College’s beliefs and expectations. Though the College will not deviate from its stated position, this provision is not intended to, and will not be used as a way to,
exclude or discriminate against persons or groups that are legally protected under state and federal laws as those laws are applicable to the College.
The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, pet-free facility, as well as a learning laboratory of the College’s educational program,
and is operated under the same Vision, Mission, Goals, and expectations as the College.