Two bedroom suite, each with king bed, and pull-out bed in living area.
Bath features two-person jetted tub and separate shower.
The Keeter Center is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and pet-free facility.
- Check In is 3:00 pm (Group Check In is 4:00 pm)
- Check Out is 11:00 am
- Must be 21 years of age to book a Lodge Suite
- 72 hour cancellation required
Other Suites: Loft Suites Skyline View Suites
The two-bedroom Presidential Suite is 1188 square feet.
Accommodates up to six people.
Two-bedroom suite includes:
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Complimentary Cold Drinks upon arrival
- Complimentary Student Made Amenities
- 55" Flat Screen Television in Living Room
- 42" Flat Screen Television in Bedrooms
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- DVD's/Board Games available at Front Desk
- In-room Breakfast
- Turndown Service Featuring Fresh Cookies and Milk
- Pacific Sea Bath Salt (Lavender and Eucalyptus available)
- Hard Work U. Robes
- Ultimate Sleep Machine
- Infant Beds available
- Weekday Newspaper (USA Today)
- Room Service (Limited Hours)
- Two Person Jetted Tub
- Separate Shower
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Ironing Boards and Irons
The College of the Ozarks is a religious, non-profit, educational institution. The Vision of College of the Ozarks is to develop citizens of Christ-like character who are well-educated,
hard-working and patriotic. The College focuses on developing young men and women in accordance with biblical teaching, including traditional notions of family, marriage, and sexuality.
In keeping with the College’s Vision, Mission, and Goals, all events and the conduct of patrons must reflect the expectations of the College as expressed in this paragraph, in the
College Catalog, and in the faculty, staff, and student handbooks. The College reserves the right to prohibit events and not extend services to persons or groups that are inconsistent
with the College’s beliefs and expectations. Though the College will not deviate from its stated position, this provision is not intended to, and will not be used as a way to,
exclude or discriminate against persons or groups that are legally protected under state and federal laws as those laws are applicable to the College.
The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks is a smoke-free, alcohol-free, pet-free facility, as well as a learning laboratory of the College’s educational program,
and is operated under the same Vision, Mission, Goals, and expectations as the College.