Host friends and loved ones at the Skyline View Family Suite at The Keeter Center in Point Lookout, MO - just 10 minutes from downtown Branson.
This family-style suite is 792 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to six people with wheelchair- and handicap-accessible rooms available.
This Skyline View hotel room includes a kitchenette with appliances, one bedroom with two queen beds and a sofa bed in the spacious living room, and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Our lodging reservation system is unavailable at this time. To make reservations for the lodge, please call 417.239.1900. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this down time.
- Check-in is 4:00 PM
- Checkout is 11:00 AM
- You must be 21 years of age to book a Mabee Lodge Suite at the Keeter Center
- 72-hour reservation cancellation notice required
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available for reservation
Other Mabee Lodge Suite Options: Presidential Suites Loft Suites
This hotel suite includes:
General Hotel Room Amenities and Appliances:
- Daily housekeeping services
- Coffee Maker
- Ironing boards and irons
- Infant beds are available
- Hard Work U. Robes
- Towel Warmer
Technology and Entertainment Amenities:
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Ultimate Sleep Machine
- 42" flat screen television in bedroom
- DVDs and Board Games available at the Front Desk
Food and Drink Amenities:
- Complimentary cold drinks upon arrival
- In-room Continental Breakfast with upgrade options
- Signature turndown service featuring fresh cookies and milk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Other complimentary student-made amenities