Our renowned, world-class service, provided by College of the Ozarks students, brings a fresh approach to enjoying our farm-to-table cuisine. Enjoy an array of flavorful menu selections and campus-produced specialty groceries, offered for convenient, curbside pickup. Perfect for a family dinner, special celebration, sweet treat, and your weekly grocery list, our to-go online ordering and curbside pickup is as simple as one, two, three.
Order your favorite selections online.
Arrive and park in a designated curbside parking space.
Receive contactless delivery of your order at your vehicle.
We are offering the following services curbside:
- Specialty Groceries: our very best campus products: milk, meats, fruit spreads, and Edwards Mill products.
- Coffee Shop: signature lattes, espresso, and more delectable drinks.
- Bakery Goods: baked-fresh daily from our pastry chefs.
- Homemade Ice Cream: premium ice cream from the College Creamery. Available by the cup or by the pint.
- Dobyns Dining Room: full menu selections of appetizers, soups and salads, entrees, and desserts by the slice.
- Advanced Desserts and Pastries: a selection of our finest confectionery items including anniversary, celebratory, and birthday cakes, cookies by the dozen, and other sweet delights. Please note that these items require a 48-hour notice order by calling 417.690.2146.
For questions or assistance with your order, please call 417.690.2146.
Curbside service will offer:
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Baked goods and specialty coffee drinks
- Home-made ice cream
- Select groceries and student-made products
- 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Enjoy our fresh, farm-to-fork menu offerings