Celebrate with loved ones at our Thanksgiving Brunch in the rustic elegance of The Keeter Center, overlooking the beautiful College of the Ozarks campus. We are one of the few restaurants open on Thanksgiving in Branson, MO, because we want to celebrate with you!
We offer a variety of presentations including:
- The Farmhouse with personalized omelets and waffles
- The Marketplace features our Chef’s beautiful ice sculpture, hand-cut fresh seasonal fruits, domestic and imported cheeses, crudités, and made-to-order Caesar salads
- Creative culinary delights abound at the Chef’s Table where you will find original seafood creations and carved award-winning College of the Ozarks smoked ham
- Browse the finest sweets and dessert display in the Ozarks at the Bakeshop
- Special menu featuring roast prime rib and smoked ham alongside delicious traditional accompaniments
Our Thanksgiving Brunch fills up fast, so be sure to call and make your reservations well in advance.