- All visitors must enter through our wellness check-in. A wellness declaration will be required.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask properly (nose and mouth covered) at all times unless seated for service.
- We are maintaining a schedule of multiple disinfecting cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility. All guests will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the facility.
- The health of our students and staff members is being monitored daily by receiving a wellness and temperature check before reporting to work. Staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will maintain a strict quarantine.
The Keeter Center - Mabee Lodge
- Luggage assistance will be available upon request and disinfected luggage carts will be easily accessible. Lodging Reservations
- We have installed Medify medical grade HEPA-13 air scrubbers in all suites.
- In addition to our high standards of cleanliness, we have implemented an elevated level of cleaning and disinfecting, including a rigorous black light inspection by management.
We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit staff members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering options for housekeeping and room services:
Catering and Events
- For onsite groups and events, please contact our event coordinators to inquire about planning your next event at 417.690.2120. Meetings & Groups
- Our professional event coordinators have “To-Go” catering options to accommodate most groups. Please contact our Catering Department at 417.690.2120 to inquire about available options.
Campus Special Points of Interest
- Visitor locations are currently closed. We plan to reopen these student workstations in the future.