We are delighted to begin preparations to welcome you back to College of the Ozarks. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our students, guests, and staff. Please know every step of service has been carefully considered for our guests' safety and to ensure our students can continue to work in order to graduate debt free. Please review information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your visit to our campus.
- Mabee Lodge – For availability and reservations, please call 417-239-1900. Online booking is temporarily suspended. Lodging
- New! Curbside Service – Curbside service offering lunch and dinner menu items, including items from the Bakery and Creamery, will begin August 4, 2020. Curbside Pickup
Currently, The Keeter Center is closed to the general public with the exception of lodging guests. We are cautiously considering these well-known services for re-opening at a later date.
- Dobyns Dining Room
- Sunday Brunch
- College Creamery and Bakery
- Catering & Events
- Gift Shop – For online ordering, please visit the online store. store.cofo.edu
- When you arrive on campus, you will have your temperature checked by our Public Safety staff and will be required to complete a wellness declaration. View form - Wellness Declaration
- Guests will be required to wear a mask at all times unless they are in their guest room.
- All facilities have been deep-cleaned and disinfected. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple disinfecting cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility. All guests will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the facility.
- The health of our students and staff members is being monitored daily by receiving a wellness and temperature check before reporting to work. Staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will maintain a strict quarantine.
The Keeter Center - Mabee Lodge
- Reservation arrivals will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in. Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact, and Guest Services staff are easily available for additional assistance.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete check-out.
- Luggage assistance will be available upon request and disinfected luggage carts will be easily accessible.
- We have installed Medify medical grade HEPA-13 air scrubbers in all suites.
- In addition to our high standards of cleanliness, we have implemented an elevated level of cleaning and disinfecting, including a rigorous black light inspection by management.
We want to provide you the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit staff members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering options for housekeeping and room services:
The Keeter Center - Curbside Service
- We have implemented online ordering through our website. Curbside Pickup
- All curbside service will be delivered to our special curbside parking area.
- Curbside service will offer:
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Baked goods and specialty coffee drinks
- Home-made ice cream
- Select groceries and student-made products
- 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Enjoy our fresh, farm-to-fork menu offerings
The Keeter Center - Catering and Events
- Our professional event coordinators have “To-Go” catering options to accommodate most groups. Please contact our Catering Department at 417.690.2120 to inquire about available options.
- We will re-open our event space in the future. Please contact our event coordinators to inquire about planning your next event at 417.690.2120. Meetings & Groups
Campus Special Points of Interest
- Visitor locations are currently closed. We plan to re-open these student workstations in the future.